Luxury Scented Candle Handmade
The Rhombus collection by Onno is characterised by the hand crafted rich brown glass and Safari scent. This candle adds a touch of modernity to any interior with its tactile design featuring an array of wonderful facets. An opulent and captivating scent with echoes of faraway lands, the Onno Rhombus candle will transport you to exotic lands from the comfort of your own home.
Character of home fragrance:
Exuding sophistication and opulence, the Rhombus Candle boasts ingredients sourced from around the globe making it a beautiful addition to any living space.
- Handmade in Belgium with exclusive perfumes
- Special pure wax and 100% cotton wicks
- Delivered in a luxury black gift box
- A woody, musk fragrance
- Herbs, Grass
Please note : that due to the hand pouring process of the wax, small imperfections may appear on the surface, these impurities will disappear once the candle is burnt
How To Use
To appreciate your candle to the maximum, it is essential:
- to light all the wicks
- burn your candle until the surface is completely liquid
- do not burn candles for more than four consecutive hours.
- never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not burn candles near pets or children.
- keep the bits cut ½ cm before each use.
- If the wick develops a rounded tip, turn off the candle. Cool and remove the tip by pinching between the fingers with a cloth.
- remove all flammable candle debris before burning.
- do not leave pieces of burned wick or matches in your burning candle otherwise it could catch fire.
- to protect the container and avoid damaging the surfaces, do not burn your candle to the end, leave ½ cm of unmelted wax and remove the excess by heating the wax in a bain-marie.
- always burn candles on a flat, heat-resistant surface