Luxury Scented Candle Handmade
The Royal collection by Onno is characterised by the hand crafted blue glass and Zanzibar scent. Black horizontal lines blurred with deep blues and hues of turquoise that when lit suggest a greenish flame. The blue wax turning black looks like the surface of an exotic lake reflecting a nights sky. Truly meditative in every way.
Character of home fragrance:
Enjoy all the salt of life with this exquisite scent inspired by the natural landscapes of Zanzibar. The scent is rich and complex, with deep woody notes under a surface dominated by fresh, fragrant grass tones.
- Handmade in Belgium with exclusive perfumes
- Special pure wax and 100% cotton wicks
- Delivered in a luxury black gift box
- A woody, cut grass fragrance
- Grass, Woody
- Wood, Spice
Please note : that due to the hand pouring process of the wax, small imperfections may appear on the surface, these impurities will disappear once the candle is burnt
How To Use
To appreciate your candle to the maximum, it is essential:
- to light all the wicks
- burn your candle until the surface is completely liquid
- do not burn candles for more than four consecutive hours.
- never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not burn candles near pets or children.
- keep the bits cut ½ cm before each use.
- If the wick develops a rounded tip, turn off the candle. Cool and remove the tip by pinching between the fingers with a cloth.
- remove all flammable candle debris before burning.
- do not leave pieces of burned wick or matches in your burning candle otherwise it could catch fire.
- to protect the container and avoid damaging the surfaces, do not burn your candle to the end, leave ½ cm of unmelted wax and remove the excess by heating the wax in a bain-marie.
- always burn candles on a flat, heat-resistant surface