Scents hold the power to transport us immediately to a place in time, to recapture a mood…or even to entice us with sensual hints of adventures yet to come. L’Objet presents a collection of aromatic expressions created from natural oils and essences, blended and poured by hand. Experience Parfums de Voyage. The essence of discovery. Paris, 1969. It was a time of artistic and sexual revolution. The air was bohemian – raw, wild, playful, and undeniably sexy – in a way the world had never experienced before. Glamour was ageless and effortless, and women were as bold as their lipstick color, flaunting their freedom, style, and powers of seduction. Oh Mon Dieu!
- 9.75 L x 9.75 W x 4.5 H in
- 25 L x 25 W x 11 H cm
- Limoges Porcelain
- Japanese Incense
- Fragrance: Oh Mon Dieu! No.69
- Top: Cognac, Caramel, Coriander, Pimento
- Heart: Rose, Jasmine, Plum, Black currant
- Base: Leather, Incense, Oakmoss
- Presented in a luxury gift box
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- If necessary, handwash with a mild, non-citrus dish soap and dry with a soft cloth.