Luxury Scented Candle Handmade
This unique fragrances take you on a journey from Africa to Thailand, that inspired Onno. Perfumes are a stunning combination of fragrances that bring a touch of luxury to your home and your life. Sophisticated, luxurious perfumes that infuse your home with an inviting, intriguing scent.
Luxurious blend of woody spices, musk base and softly blended with dry amber, strong perfume.
Enjoy the spice of life with this exquisite fragrance inspired by the natural Zanzibar landscape. The scent of Zanzibar is rich and complex, with deep wood notes below fresh and fragrant herbal tones.
Zanzibar is the ideal candle for your home with its natural beauty and the naturally beautiful scent of herbs and spices. Enjoy this revitalizing fragrance blend at any time. Zanzibar is an herbal classic.
Zanzibar is packaged in an ONNO designed, hand-cut glass and offers a luxuriously scented.
- Candle Small(S) 13 x 13 cm (65 hours approx) – 3 wicks
- Candle Large(L) 18×20 cm (300 hours approx) – 6 wicks
- Handmade in Belgium with exclusive perfumes
- Special pure wax and 100% cotton wicks
- Delivered in a luxury black gift box
- Please note : that due to the hand pouring process of the wax, small imperfections may appear on the surface, these impurities will disappear once the candle is burnt.
How to Use
- To appreciate your candle to the maximum, it is essential:
- to light all the wicks
- burn your candle until the surface is completely liquid
- do not burn candles for more than four consecutive hours.
- never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not burn candles near pets or children.
- keep the bits cut ½ cm before each use.
- If the wick develops a rounded tip, turn off the candle. Cool and remove the tip by pinching between the fingers with a cloth.
- remove all flammable candle debris before burning.
- do not leave pieces of burned wick or matches in your burning candle otherwise it could catch fire.
- to protect the container and avoid damaging the surfaces, do not burn your candle to the end, leave ½ cm of unmelted wax and remove the excess by heating the wax in a bain-marie.
- always burn candles on a flat, heat-resistant surface.